Friday 3 June 2016

May winners


A very good morning, time to announce the winners of our May challenge which was a really busy one with some fabulous entries, our thanks to each and every one of your for making it such a fun month, we loved visiting all your entries.

So the winners as selected by Ransom Org., are..................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

The prizes from Penny Black 


Squirrel

Milla

Elaine

Crafts U Love
Suzi

Crafty Ribbons
Jennifer

And the stamp from our Sam
Marianne

Well done to you all please mail me so I can post your prizes. Any prizes not claimed by 9th June will be re-drawn and new winners notified by mail or blog comment.


And the Design Team have done their voting and we would love Andrea to join us as your Guest Designer in July. Please mail me Andrea so I can tell you more about our July theme.

I will be back on Sunday with as new challenge and new prizes from our lovely sponsors.


4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Oh how lovely, one of my favourite stores too. Congrats to all the winners and to Andrea on her GD spot. Hugs Suzi x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners! Fabulous creations!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Squirrel x said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! Xx