Friday 1 May 2015

April winners


Good morning, it's time to announce the winners from our April Birthday challenge and to thank you for all your lovely entries which as always were fabulous.

Here are the winners as selected by Random Org.,

Prizes from Penny Black:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Kath

Hettie

Edith

Prize from All Occasion Dies:

Christine


Joyce

Prize from Marianne Design:

Celine

Well done to your all, please all mail me with your full names and postal addys. As per our rules, any prizes not claimed by 7th May will be re-drawn and winners notified by e.mail or blog comment. Note added 9/5, one prize unclaimed and new winner Kelly notified by e.mail.


And as usual the Design Team have been on the lookout for their favourites and we would like to invite Kerstin to be our Guest Designer in June. Please mail me so I can tell you more about our theme for that month.

I will be back Sunday with our new challenge.

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

I can't believe I'm on the list! So chuffed to have won this wonderful prize. Congratulations to my fellow winners!

Casi said...

And I really can´t believe that you´ve invited me to be guest designer. Thanks a lot!!!!!

LG Kerstin

Kathleen said...

Thank you so much to Mr Random Org, thrilled to bits.

Kath x

Hettie said...

Oooooo How exciting! Thanks for making my day!!
Hettie xx

Babs said...

Congratulations to all the winners..x