Friday 27 February 2015

February winners


Rather belatedly here are our February winners, so very sorry not only to be late posting but also for not being able to access Blogger to visit many of your entries, I have had major computer problems most of the month so I want to say an extra special thank you to the DT for keeping things ticking over. 

We had so many lovely entries, thank you one and all and with so many to choose from we are grateful the the task of selecting the winners has as always been handed over to Random Org.,

Winners of the prizes from Penny Black................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Elchie

Tracy


Pat


Winner of the prize from All Occasion Dies.................

Lorraine

And the voucher from Crafts U Love

Andrea

Congratulations to you all, please mail me so I can arrange for your prizes to be sent............please don't fret if I don't get right back to you as the restoration to normality of my computer is ongoing !!

I will be back Sunday with our March challenge - Blogger and Computer willing.

4 comments:

KandA said...

Thank you so much, I'm really happy to see my name among the winners. I just sent you an email but not sure if outlook sent it okay.
Congrats to the other winners too xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW how wonderful to find that my card has won a prize I am so excited, thank you so very much, congratulations to all the other winners
hugs
lorraine x

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Pat said...

Wow! I have just seen my name as a prize winner. Thank you so much and congratulations to the other winners. x